It is my leggings!

Goodday mosthloyals, ladies this is happening. So this is something that caught my eyes just the other day. I have always been and admirer of the wonders of the 'leggings' which evolved to 'jeggings'. From animal prints to monochrome the leggings are always a beauty to behold, so i guess someone out-there applied the proverb what is good for the goose is good for the gander and hence our topic of discussion.honestly i was surprised when i discovered that the green-light has also been given to men to step-out in leggings,asides what it would look like, i was more concerned with the damage it has/will do to my perverse views about leggings some call it men's tights others 'meggings', i 'maliggings'.
do let us know what you think about this fashion trend and how you would wear, wondering if there is a bum-shot somewhere for men. hmmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Privilege and a Miracle

Know me, don't ask me to tell you.

COMFORT ZONE; WHY NOT?